1. It is expressly understood that the Client retains the services of Wicked Pawz as an Independent Contractor and not as an employee. Wicked Pawz shall be responsible for his/her insurance and all statutory declarations and payments with regard to income tax.
2. Client agrees to provide keys/arrange for keys to be available for Wicked Pawz for the dog walking/feeding appointment.
3. Wicked Pawz will supply and be equipped with a scooper and waste bags and will duly remove the dog's faeces from all public places.
4. Wicked Pawz reserves the right to walk other compatible dogs at the same time but undertakes to limit the number of dogs walked with one person to 3 (Three)
5. The Client authorises Wicked Pawz to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my dog(s). The Client understands that every effort will be made to contact me prior to obtaining emergency care. The Client accepts responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. The Client also authorises Wicked Pawz to use an alternative veterinarian if my regular veterinarian is unavailable.
6. The Client agrees to reimburse Wicked Pawz for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
7. The Client will be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the dog walker or other persons by my dog(s). The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wicked Pawz in the event of a claim by any person injured by my dog(s).
8. The Client agrees to notify Wicked Pawz of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
9. The Client will give a minimum of 24 hours' notice to cancel any appointments or the full amount will be collected.
10. The Client will provide suitable harnesses, collars and leads as approved by the Walker as well as coats or muzzles if required.